7015 Harness; 8149 Vertical Lifeline, 8353LT Shock Absorbing Lanyard with Manual Grab; 7410 Roof Anchor.
Roofer’s Kit contains UniFit full body harness, 3' shock absorbing lanyard with integral manual rope grab, 50' Lifeline and Roof Anchor
CONTRACTOR 7015 Standard, Non-belted
1 Back D-ring; Mating Buckle Legs and Chest.
- 5 points of adjustment (chest, legs and torso)
- Torso keeper for stowing idle lanyard connector
- Paired mating buckle adjusters on front torso.
VERTICAL LIFELINES 8149 Rope
5/8" Copolymer Rope; with 1 Snap Hook and Braid-end
- Abrasion, UV and chemical resistant copolymer construction
- Stays flexible and provides user with cost-effective solution
- Features steel thimble for added endurance
ROPE GRAB SETS 8353LT Rope Grab Lanyard Set
Single Leg; Soft Pack; with 1 Snap Hook and Manual/Park Rope Grab; For 5/8" Rope.
- Integral energy absorber and rope grab set
- Manual rope grab is user-activated for movement and placement at the desired height on lifeline
- Locks onto the rope lifeline at the onset of a fall event
ROOFING 7410 Temporary Reusable
Reusable, Hinged Roof Anchor with Heavy Duty D-ring; Includes Nails.
- Heavy-duty alloy steel plates and D-ring
- Reusable when attached with screws
- Holes marked for use with either nails or screws
- Hinged design conforms to most roof peaks